Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Fun Change

So, I stayed blonde for a year and a half. Mainly cause my boyfriend Mike loved my hair blonde. Finally he decided he would be okay with me changing my hair color. He had only seen pictures of it dark but never actually seen it dark in person. So, I decided I was going to go from Blonde to dark. But I couldn't decide the exact color.

Sooooo.. after careful consideration and viewing lots of pictures of myself when I previously had the darker colors of hair, I decided that I wanted to do a redish brown. I went to my normal salon, Beauty Brands, in Paradise Valley, and had an amazing stylist TD. He knew exactly what I wanted and did an amazing job! I love my new color hair!

I know the red won't last long, especially in my hair, but I still love the color without the red. My natural Blonde hair, always seems to want to stay blonde, so no matter how much I dye my hair dark, it will always fade and grow in blonde. So for now I will enjoy my new fun color!!

No comments:

Post a Comment