Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Holidays...



So, in short, I'm a total scrooge. I admit I hate holidays...mostly Christmas. They are so commercialized, overrated, and don't have their true meaning anymore. I guess it's a good thing that Desi gets to go to her Dad's for Christmas... that way she doesn't have to deal with Scrooge Mc-Duck Mc-New... Anywho... Here are a couple pictures of just how much we get into Christmas around here....
(yes...yes... this is our Christmas tree that I worked so hard on putting up and decorating today...)
(I admit I do love Christmas lights... but, this is about all I can stand since I know that I'll be the lucky one taking them down.)
(It's a good thing Santa doesn't have boobs or wear pink.. Neither would be a good look for him)

No comments:

Post a Comment