Friday, October 14, 2011

A Hiking I Will Goooooo....

The other day on my day off I decided I would go to Lake Pleasant and do a little hiking. Lake Pleasant is the lake here in Phoenix that everyone goes to for boating, hiking, etc. I hadn't been hiking in close to two years.. yea... I'm convinced this was God's way of telling me I'm out of shape... But I managed it.. I did 3 miles round trip. And it was so peaceful. I was the only one on the trail..well except for the wild burro I came across and the numerous fast little lizards or whatever I saw.(I have to admit at first I was a little afraid of the wild burros... But then I realized if I didn't do anything to them they would leave me alone. So all I did was snap pictures of them while they watched me) But I had fun and am actually considering making hiking a more frequent thing. But note to self-don't go when temperatures are close to 100 degrees... makes for a hot hike! Here are a few pics I took while hiking.

No comments:

Post a Comment