Saturday, August 13, 2011

Time

So... today used to be a significant date for me... Now it's a date I wish I could forget. Today would have been 6 years of marriage...if I were still married. I Last year was obviously the hardest for me to forget since it was the first since our divorce. This is the second year. And I must admit I had completely forgotten what the date was and everything. But then Austin called to talk to Desi and I was reminded... I am beyond happy with my current situation and with my boyfriend Mike. But it's just a little hard to think why this date used to be so significant. I seriously wonder if I will ever be able to forget this date and what it used to be... And I wonder what it's going to take to forget it for good. But at least each year gets a little easier to forget. Maybe that's what it takes- TIME...

No comments:

Post a Comment