Monday, October 25, 2010

October Update

So at the beginning of the month I celebrated my 26th birthday. First Mike took me to the Melting Pot for my birthday dinner. A-MAZ-ING!Then early in the morning on my birthday(Sunday) Mike took me to do something I've wanted to do for as long as I can remember-go on a hot air balloon ride. Seriously, even though it was slightly crowded, I LOVED it. It was so much fun. So peaceful and serene. Looking out over Phoenix was so cool. And the weather was perfect! And once it was all over(we landed in a pile of lumber... quite interesting and funny), there was a little breakfast with orange juice, chocolate filled croissants, mini quiche lorraine, and baby bell cheese. Simple yet good. And because we had to leave early and eat in the van(we had to take some of the other passengers to meet their bus) we got to keep the glasses that had the "Balloonist's Prayer" which was pretty cool. Then after relaxing fro the day Mike and I headed to my bestie Steph's for dinner and cupcakes which her and Desiree made. And Desi even gave me the great present of smashing a cupcake in my face. It was a great birthday and I had a blast. Couldn't have asked for a better one.

And well it's still October. Halloween is coming up but unfortunately, for the first Halloween ever I won't have Desiree with me. So it will just be another day for me. So Steph's husband Dom decided to have Desi come trick-or-treat at their house. She dressed up as a ballerina in her new leotard and a tutu. She had a blast and got tons of stuff she likes. It was a fun and creative way for her to have halloween here in AZ and she'll still have her real trick-or-treating as Minnie Mouse in Utah.

No comments:

Post a Comment