Sunday, January 3, 2010

Wake Up In the Mornin Feelin Like P-Diddy...


Well, first off Happy New Year. In honor of a new year, I decided it was time that I finally start up my blog again. Like my title,I'm starting off fresh. 2009 was a mostly craptastic year...Desiree broke her arm and had to have surgery(twice), I lost friends and family members that I was rather close to, and as most of you know I got divorced. But there were things in 2009 that were good: I managed to loose 60 pounds(but gained some back thanks to stress), was able to travel quite a bit to places I had never been or hadn't been in a long time, finally moved out of Utah and down to Arizona, and was finally able to become friends with my ex-husband again. So I am determined to make 2010 a good year. With my fresh start I'm going to actually take advantage of it and change stuff. First off I'm going to loose the weight I gained. I am going to get back into going to church again(since I basically have been inactive for the past year and a half). I am going to take every opportunity to make and gain new friends and also keep a good relationship with the ones I already have both in Utah and here in Arizona. I am going to continue to make sure Desiree is happy and have tons of fun with her and teach her new things. And I am going to learn to budget and save money. And that's just a start of what I am going to do this year. I'll get a head start on those and then I am sure I will add more stuff in there. Well, I better get to bed so I can work on one of my goals:Going to church tomorrow.... So nuh-nite!

2 comments:

  1. Here's to 2010! Stay positive and you can accomplish all your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marina, you are aweosome! HOpe you know that the Jarvis family loves you. I miss chatting with you while doing your hair :) Keep up the good work. Your positivity will get you far! Im glad you are doing everytihng it takes to stay happy and to esepcially keep that BEAUTIFUL little girl happy as well! YOu are amazing! Keep it up, hard work pays off! ***HUGS***

    ReplyDelete